Join SEARAC’s Board of Directors!
SEARAC Internship Program
UPDATE (5/27/2020): In light of COVID-19, SEARAC will be closing our internship program until further notice.
SEARAC’s internship program allows interns to gain hands-on experience in:
- Policy, research, and legislative advocacy in the areas of education, immigration, health, or boys & men of color
- Analytical writing
- Working in collaboration with other groups and organizations
- Event planning and management
To qualify for an internship, the applicant must:
- Currently attend college/university or have recently graduated
- Have superior written and verbal communication skills
- Have knowledge of and interest in the Southeast Asian American community