August 29, 2022 IN: California, Health
Register for “Right To Heal: Centering Mental Health Multi-Racial Equity in California”
SEARAC is proud to be a co-host of the 2022 Right to Heal: Centering Mental Health Multi-Racial Equity in California virtual conference on Tuesday, Sept. 20th and we invite our California-based partners and community members to join us!
This event will gather community members from Black, Indigenous, and communities of color across California to build connections, uplift regional mobilization efforts led by local partners, discuss the findings from our recent mental health listening sessions, create learning opportunities, and empower people to become advocates for themselves and their communities to achieve mental health and wellness.
- Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2022
- Time: 10:00am to 4:00pm Pacific Time
- Location: Virtual via Zoom
- Cost: Free
Register for this event using the in-language links below:
- English registration
- Hmong registration
- Khmer registration
- Lao registration
- Mien registration
- Spanish registration
Thank you to our co-hosts for the “Right to Heal” virtual conference, including: the California Pan-Ethnic Health Network, the Latino Coalition for a Healthy California, the California Consortium for Urban Indian Health, The California Black Health Network, and The Mental Health Services Oversight and Accountability Commission.
- Networking, registration, and music
- Keynote speaker
- Keynote legislator
- Community member voices on connectedness, resilience, and COVID-19
- Lunch, networking, and music
- CBO voices on data equity, stigma elimination, county partnerships, and the workforce
- Raffle (note: attendees must be present to win)