SEARAC strives to be a resource for community members and advocates to obtain information about the many issues that we work on. In our Resource Center, you will find publications and materials in our issue areas, our original research and reports, and our directories as well as our latest media releases. Finally, if you are looking for a speaker, trainer or facilitator for your event, check out the SEARAC Speaker's Bureau.
- The CEASE Domestic Violence Directory is a listing of organizations that may work to prevent domestic violence, provide services for those suffering from domestic violence, or provide information to those wanting to learn more about domestic violence prevention.
- The Legal Aid Directory is a listing of non-profit organizations that provide legal services on immigration-related issues and also includes a listing of private attorneys in the field of immigration.
- The Mutual Assistance Association Directory includes contact and programmatic information for 180 community-based organizations.
- Click here for our Media Center.
- Click here for Publications and Materials.
- Click here for our original Research.
- Click here for the Speaker's Bureau