- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Resource Center
- Contact Us
Donate to SEARAC
SEARAC is a nonprofit organization holding 501(c)(3) status. Donations to SEARAC are fully tax-deductible. SEARAC's Tax ID is 52-1161473.
Donations By Credit Card
Donate to SEARAC online here.
- Support our current campaign, May/June 2013, to help fund this year's Leadership and Advocacy Training (LAT) and Targeted, Education, Advocacy, and Meetings (TEAM) Summit!
- Support the 2012 Run for SEARAC Fundraiser! Click here for campaign details and donation link.
- Thank you for helping us to meet our goal for the Leadership and Advocacy Training Fundraising Campaign!
- Thank you to everyone who contributed to making our End of Year Match Campaign a success!
- See the results from our September/October 2011 "Run for SEARAC" campaign which supported SEARAC's advocacy work.
- See the results from our May/June 2011 campaign which supported SEARAC's Leadership and Advocacy Training.
- Support our May/June 2012 campaign to help fund this year's Leadership and Advocacy Training!
Check out the SEARAC 2011 Annual Report for information on SEARAC's funders, individual donors, and accomplishments in 2011.
Combined Federal Campaign
Federal employees: You can make a donation to SEARAC through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)! SEARAC's CFC number is #11950.
California State Employees participating in the California State Employees Charitable Campaign (CSECC): SEARAC's CSECC number is #18153.
Donations By Check
To make a donation by check, please make out the check to "SEARAC" and mail it to:
1628 16th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20009-3099